Followers

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Felicity at Christmas


Hi Everyone, it's Saskia here.

It's almost Christmas. Before we know it, it's 2018.
A new year full of new opportunities.
For me personally, it will be year with a lot of changes. 

 This time I have transformed a summer image into a Christmas image.
I have coloured Felicity in the traditional Christmas colours,
so you too can create a Christmas picture.

Because I'm so busy with my studies and work this time I only have a photo tutorial for you.
But I think the pictures give enough explanation: 


Step 1


Step 2


Step 3

Step 4

Step 5


Step 6


Step 7


Step 8


Step 9


Step 10


The image is a digital stamp "Felicity" from Alicia Bel.

I used the following Copic Markers to colour this image:

Skin: E000 - E00 - E21 - E11
Hair: R35 - R37 - R39 - C7 - C9 - 110
Red tones :  R35 - R37 - R39 - R59
Green tones: YG01 - YG03 - YG06 - YG09 - G07
Shoes: C5 - C7 - C9


 I hope you have read this post with pleasure.

Until next time!


2 comments:

aliciabel.com@gmail.com said...

Great! I love how you turned the digi into a Christmas image.

broskaartjes said...

schitterend Saskia, dank je wel Jos en Bram