Followers

Friday, February 10, 2017

Super Unique

Hi everyone! 

It's Sandie here with my very first post for Copic Marker Europe and today I am sharing a card I made featuring a C.C Designs Stamp - Super Hero Birgitta. 


To colour Birgitta I used the following skin tones
E000, E00, E11, E04, R20, R22


E04 adds a deep shadow so use it sparingly in the hair line, and anywhere else you want a shadow. When you lay the E04 colour down, pull it out gently with the E00 marker, to remove the hard line. 


For the hair I used E50, E53, and added my darker shadows with E55. 


On the dress I used R81, R83, R85 and added some R39 in the very corners of her dress and boots. 


For the cape and ground I used C1, C3 and blended with 0. 


On the edges of her dress, boots and earrings I added some Pink spica pen. 
You can see the sparkle in the next photo. 
I also coloured the bottom of her cape in pink



This is Birgitta all finished. 


Full list of Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20, R22
Hair - E50, E53, E55
Pinks - R81, R83, R85, R39. Pink Copic spica pen
Greys - C1, C3, 0

Thanks for dropping by today, 
I hope you are inspired to pull out your copic markers and colour.
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

honeybearle said...

Really lovely Card and so beautiful coloured! I am looking forward to what is coming next! 😄
Regards from GER, Elke

Diny Sprakel said...

Thanks, Sandie Welcome in the DT
Hugs Diny