Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Bon voyage...step by step!


Hello everybody!
Franz from Italy here with a brand new Copic Papercrafting Project :)

Today I've a lovely charachter from Krista Smith for you all; I had lot of fun on colouring her hair and dress.




I used a blond tone for the hair; I generally don't love blond hair with Copics so much, just because I'm not always able to give them the depth I want.
For this lovely girl I added some brown tones to the blond ones in the dark zones to achieve my depth goal and I love the result!

♥♥♥

 I love the old pink tones and I used them to give a vintage style to her dress; I made the same thing using the warm greys for her bag and suitcase:


 
I used the confetti technique for the background, blanding around the dots with the lighter mark and with blender. 

 Here is the complete list of Copic Markers I've used:

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11 + R20 for cheeks
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E35, E37
Outfit - White: 0, W1, W3, W5
Outfit - Pink: 0, RV91, RV93, RV95, RV97
Background: E70, E71, E74

Thank you all for reading,
 a BIG hug,
Franz.

No comments: