Followers

Monday, February 13, 2017

Changes in the Design Team

Hello Copic-lovers,
recently we had some changes in our DT. Faye will still stay as a member, she will check the language of the non native speakers. Her work as an Instructor for the UK is very time consuming, therefore she takes a time-out. Faye thanks for all your inspiring posts.

New kids on the blog;
First I will say welcome to Sandie Dune from Ireland.


Here is what she wants you to know about her.

"My name is Sandie Dunne and I live in Ireland. I started crafting about 11 years ago, starting with scrapbooking. I was an avid admirer of all the wonderful cards I would see on blogs and eventually purchased my first image stamp. Then I discovered Copic markers and the rest, as they say, is history. 

I am a stay at home mom to school going children, and I am lucky to get to be creative most days. I am thrilled to be on the Copic Europe design team and am looking forward to bringing my own touch of inspiration to the colouring community."

Here are some beautiful cards she made


The second new member to welcome comes from the UK
Her name is Susan Hastead,
Hello lovely Copic friends, it is so exciting to meet you all here at Copic Europe.

I am Sue from Gloucestershire, UK.  I am wife to Nigel and Mum to my two wonderful grown up sons Ian and Alan.  I also have two beautiful dogs, Ruby and Phoebe.  I have been crafty all my life and discovered the wonderful world of Copics when I retired in 2012.

I really enjoy spending time colouring with my beloved Copics.  I have completed the European Copic Course and have my Copic Certification.

My favourite Copic colour combinations are nearly always red and I love creating Copic backgrounds.

I am looking forward to sharing my love of Copics with you all.

Thank you Diny and Copic Europe for inviting me to join this amazing and talented team.

Here some art work from Sue



Sandie and Sue, we hope you have great time with us and we look forward to your work.
Please say hello to the new ladies.

The Copic Marker Europe team
Diny Administrator 

3 comments:

Annette said...

HUGE CONGRATS to you both and so lovely to see my pal Sue on the team. Very well deserved. A great colourist. xx

Sandra H said...

Congrats to you both your colouring on all cards is amazing x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Welcome Ladies xxx