Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Necklace with Copic

Hi everyone,

Lately I find myself playing with copic and drawing jewelry. (never learned Jewelry design, one of my dreams)
For the most coloring I used  grays for the silver and Y family for the gold,
adding colours just for the stone and gems.
It feels different then colouring a digi stamp
Today I want to share a necklace I draw


Its free hand drawing , tracing the pencil sketch with gray multi-liner with a little black multi-liner to emphasizes the dark areas.

Here are the copic I used:


Pearl: N0,N1,N2,N3,N5, RV00, B91, White colour pencil
Stones: B21, B24, B26, B29, White colour pencil, White gel pen
T3, T5, T6,
Shadow: N8, N7, N5, N3, N1, Blender
Gray & Black 0.1, 0.5 Multi-Liner

Wishing you a wonderful day


No comments: