Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2017

My heart belongs to you!


Hi Copic friends!!!

Deborah here with some inspiration for you.
Today I've got some valentine inspiration. Yes, I made a valentine's card! 
I love to make them but mostly I don't sent them to anyone, maybe it's time for a change... 😉



I choose to work with this cutie by C.C. Designs and she's called "Tiny Heart". I think she's so adorable! I always colour the skin first and after that I do the hair. 
Here you can see a picture when I did that and here I mapped out where the shadows are going to be. I always do that with a light colour first, and if I'm happy with that, I do the same with the darkest colour.  I guess it's just how you like to work.


Here are the Copic colours I've used: 
skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E93
hair: E59, E25, E23, E41
turqoise: BG18, BG13, BG11, BG10
pink: RV69, RV17, RV55, RV52
white: C5, C3, C1
red: R59, R46, R24


 After I coloured this little girl, I did the background with some Distress Inks, drawed some hearts with a white gelpen and I stamped some hearts with a fushia ink to give it some more life.


I added some sequins for a finishing touch.

Thank you for stopping by, 

Deborah

No comments: