Followers

Monday, January 23, 2017

Love you!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share some love, because February is just around the corner, so Valentine's Day coming :)


The image I used is one of the new Valentine images being released this week at Make it Crafty. I coloured my image first, using purple and pink tones to make a girly card. I coloured the skin first, then the hair to avoid dragging dark colour onto the skin. For her outfit I did the same, the pale "apron" first, then the purple dress. I finished by the balloons.


Skin: E000, 01, 11, 13, R20
Hair: 100, BV04, W7, 9 
Eyes: B00
Dress: C00, 1, 2, V000, 01, 09, 15, 17
Balloons: RV000, 00, 02, V12, 15, 17
Ground: C2


(sorry, I forgot the skin tones on the photo! - see list above)

I then added several Make it Crafty chipboard to my card - the word LOVE (in 1.75 inches size), 3 letters from the 5mm Alphabet Cap Set and a little heart from the Mini Hearts Chipboard Tinklings. I coloured them with my black Copic marker and the pink is acrylic paint. 


And to finish off my card, I used some pink heart DP by Toga to match the theme of my card.


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 comments:

Begoña said...

I LOVE it

By Neymes said...

Preciso fazer amizade intima com as copic :) Valéria.