Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

COCKA-DOODLE-DOO HAPPY NEW YEAR

COCKA-DOODLE-DOO   HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I wish you all a happy and healthy year.
This is Sarit happy and excited to start the New Year with copic.


i took the image from kids coloring page "Ben's coloring pages" here is the link. http://www.benscoloringpages.com/coloringpages/pdrooster.php

I found on Wikipedia a gorgeous pic of a rooster that becomes my model and color guide. 

I started with the body with the light color BV20 just to "wet" my coloring area then adding the medium and dark color making the body feathers going back with the light color again to lighten the light areas.


  
From there I moved to the tail. I started with the BG color in the tail and then I add the BV + C colors with Flick motion from the center of the feather.
 When I finished the tail I made the "white area" with white gel pen.


The last area was the colored feathers. 
I started coloring with blending technique start from red going to yellow when   I finished, I add flicks on every colored area I flicked with darker color to achieve more realistic view.  


I had lots of fun coloring the rooster.
Hope you like it
Here are the color lists:

BV20 , BV23 , BV25, BV29
BG57, BG45, BG53, BG32
C0, C3, C5, C7,
R20, R21, R24, 0 this for the crest
R11, R12 for the legs
R89, R59, R22, R39
YR68, YR24, YR15
Y17, Y06, Y04, Y00
E23, E25

See you next  time

Hugs, Sarit  



5 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Wishing you a Happy New Year xx

Becky said...

Happy New Year! What awesome coloring..

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous colouring
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ladies for your kind words. Happy New Year :0)