Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2014

No lines coloring for Christmas

Good morning Copic friends!

Elizabeth here today to give you some inspiration for your Christmas card- coloring.
I have colored this cute Whimsy Stamps image using the no-lines technique.

I stamped the image using Memento Tofee Crunch ink, wich is light brown. 
When I color the lines wont show, and it gives a soft look on the image.
Kruemel made a great tutorial on no lines coloring here on the Copic Europe blog. You can find it HERE if you want some tips on how to do it! Here's my card:

I used Maja Design papers in traditional Christmas colors, red, white and green. 

 Here's my image, it's named Berry, made by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps. 
I used the following copic colors: 
Skin: E13-11-21-00-000, R20
Hair: E29-27-21
Red: E18-09-07, R24-22, W7
"White": W7-3-1-00, 
Green: G99-94-82-21-40, W7
Cat: E35-33-31-30, R20


Here's the inside of the card.

Hope you are inspired to play with your markers !  
Enjoy the season! 

Untill next time! 

Crafty hugs, 


Elizabeth xx

4 comments:

Magda said...

What a beauty Elizabeth!
Amazing coloring, great layout!!
Love it!
Wish you nice days!

Myrthe said...

speachles! so amazing colored! i need to practices more!

Sandra H said...

So pretty xx

Edith said...

Elizabeth, this an is stunning! Looks so real! Great card!
Edith