Followers

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Natural hair...

Hi there Copic friends, Åsa here today with some colouring inspiration.

Today I want to show you a card with a little cutie i actually started colouring on the annual Copic Convention in Wiesbaden. And now I finally made a card of it.


I recently made lots and lots of Christmas cards, in traditional Christmas colours, so I just wanted to use a little more 'normal' colours for this one. I have used papers from Maja Designs Sofiero collection.


Here you can see a close up on the image.
I really wanted that natural look on the hair.
Letting the very tip on the Copics work really hard.


I kept the card pretty clean and simple, not so many decorations. Just to keep the focus on the image.


I have used the following copic:
Skin: E11-21-00-R20
Hair: E55-53-51-44
Pink: RV95-963-91
Grey: N4-2-1
Blue: B95-93

I hope you all like it.
Have a wonderful December!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely Asa. Can I ask who the stamp is by please. She is so cute :)

Malika said...

The colouring is fantastic

Malika

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and the colouring is stunning x

Renate said...

Look at this cutey. So adorable.

-xiss- Renate.

Kreativelena said...

Since they want answer i will. Rachel the stam is from Gummiapan :-)