Followers

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Autumn Song

Hello everyone!

It's Vili here today and I want to show you that almost every stamp can be put on an autumn card.
I love the fall, especially the way it looks in my region - on the Black Sea's coast.
Here it is warm and sunny, the leaves which fall from the trees are orange and fly,
carried by the gentle wind.
I never miss the opportunity to make an autumn card and I'm sure the proper decorations
can turn almost every card into an autumn one.

For today's card I chose Mo's Digital Pencil's Shall I Play for You,
a stamp, which brings a lot of positivism and high spirits.
I added some yellowing leaves and dry twigs.


 For the colouring of the stamp mostly used were the autumn tones - browns and greens,
and the sky is made with blue and grey:





Copics used:
   Skin: E11, E50, E51, E93
Clothes: E11, E13, E17, E18, E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Hat and Stole: YG91, YG95, YG97, YG99
Drum: YR16, YR20, YR21, YR27, BG000, W5, W7
Background: BG10, E40, W1, W3, Colourless Blender

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!

Vili  xxxx

5 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Gorgeous. I love the sky x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and fab colouring.
Gr Karin

Becky said...

wow, this is fabulous!

Unknown said...

pleasant colors & theme. Performed anyone design this website yourself or even did a person hire an attorney to make it work for you personally? Plz act in response since I!|m planning to style and design my personal weblog and also would want to realize wherever you became that from. thanks....Best Cardsharing Server

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card and beautiful colouring x