Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tutorial : Combinations for skin colors

Hello dear Copic lovers and welcome back . 
Here is Sandra from Italy and for my new post I want to share a tutorial for combinations skin colors . 
I'm always looking for new color combinations for the skin, and I hope that my tutorial will be helpful for your inspirations.

Using the beautiful image "Cali Girl" of Satured Canary  and Perfect Colouring Paper, I experimented different types of skin.
I have to admit that I like a natural,  clear skin tones  tending to shades of beigebut in some cases it is necessary to change!
For example, to color the skin tone this girl in bikini , it is definitely better go with darker skin tone that simulates a beautiful tanned skin
I've divided the different  skin combinations  by “ethnicity”, but of course you are free to experiment with color and combos you prefer most!
I go with the first combination with pink shades using Copic  R family .
In my opinionthis shades are very suitable for babies skin  coloration because  is very delicate and fresh.
For  next combinations I go with  Copic  E family .
These skin tones can be considered "European" with neutral-beige  tones. 
I started using very light  tone like E0000  , then move to increasingly darker shades like 



After the European , I  go with  "Latin" skins  that have a darker  olive skin tones



Finally I go to the "African" skin very dark , I really love this beautiful  true effect !
At the end I used black bazzil cardstock and a Tim Holtz die to create different tags . 
I assembled tags all together with metal ring, so I can add new anytime !!

I hope that you enjoyed my tutorial thank for following  . See you soon at the next project!
Copic used for bikini: BV 01-02-04

Sandra



8 comments:

corryskaart said...

dank je wel sandra voor de duidelijke uitleg van de huidskleuren,nu kan ik ook zien welke kleuren ik nog aan moet schaffen!
groetjes van corry

Elena F Scrap said...

Fantastic Sandra. Thanks a lot. Elena F.

monny2 said...

Thank you ever so much for sharing these skin tones.

Hugs,
Monny.

Yvonne said...

This is awesome, thanks a lot!!
hugs Yvonne

claudia said...

Super Sandra! Grazie
con affetto
Claudia

Unknown said...

Thank you so much ladies!!!
Hugs
Sandra

Unknown said...

That is a great collection. Where do you get your markerS? I get it from here

Franz♥ said...

Great tutorial Sandra, so useful!

Un abbraccio, Fra.