Followers

Monday, September 9, 2013

A birthday gift

Hello everyone!
This is Kathrin here today sharing another creation with you.


Here I used one of the brand new digi stamps by Whiff Of Joy. It's called King for 1 Day but to me "he" looked more like a "she" and so I made a girlish creation.


I used greys to color the mouse, aded pink and a blue-ish purple. Not a good idea, as I saw later on. It's really hard to see a difference between some of the purple areas to the light grey colored ones. 

When coloring the balloons I was adding a light shade of the balloons in the back so they seem to shine trought the front ones.

The saying is by Stampin'Up, the banner die by La-La-Land Crafts. The crown paper is by Magnolia. 

I went with these colors to color the image in:


Mouse: W0, W1, W2, W5
Ears/tail: R00, R20, R22
Pinks: R85, R83, R81
Purples: BV 34 BV31, BV20, V20
Greys: C4, C1, C00
and the colorless blender in the center of the balloons.

I have to apologize for the bad pictures - it was very sunny outside and so the colors didn't turn out brighter. I tried it with flash but that was even worse. I will replace these if the light is better today.

Hugs

4 comments:

Sabrina van Vloten said...

Its an adorable card and i really like that the colors are close together it makes it really sweet and girly:)

Unknown said...

Adorable!
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Those balloons are pretty amazing!

Franz♥ said...

What a cute card Kathrin, love the image and your gorgeous colouring!

Hugs, Franz.