Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Citrus


Hi Copic Fans
Hallo Copic-Fans,

For my card today I decided to use summer citrus colours - orange, green and yellow.  This is not a colour combination that I use very often, but I always think it is good to stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone from time to time.
Für meine heutige Karte habe ich mich für sommerliche Zitrusfarben - orange, grün und gelb - entschieden. Das ist keine Farbkombination, die ich häufig verwende, aber ich finde, man muss ab und zu auch mal die üblichen Pfade verlassen.

Here's my card
Hier ist meine Karte


The image is called Ava and she is a freebie Digi Image from Saturated Canary.  
Das Motiv heißt Ava und ist ein kostenloses Digi von Saturated Canary.

I coloured her using the following Copic Markers
Ich habe sie mit folgenden Copics koloriert:

Skin/Haut - E0000, E000, E00, E21 and R20 (cheeks/Wangen)
Eyes/Augen - B23
Hair/Haare - Y21, Y23, Y26, E50
Balloon/Ballon - Y11, Y15, Y17
Clothes/Kleidung - YR00, YR02, YR04, YR07, YG01, YG03, YG06, YG09, Y11, Y15, Y17, R27, C0

Here's a close-up of the coloured image
Hier ist eine Nahaufnahme des kolorierten Motivs


Other items used on this card are: 
Andere Dinge, die ich auf dieser Karte verwendet habe:
Papers and Card/Papier und Cardstock - From my stash/aus meinem Vorrat
Flowers/Blumen - Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon/Band - From my stash/aus meinem Vorrat
Buttons and Twine/Knöpfe und Garn - From my stash/aus meinem Vorrat
Tools/Werkzeuge - Nesties Grand Ovals Die with Sizzix Big Shot Pro.  Marianne Designs Sign Board Die.  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. Stampin Up Punch (for the leaves)
Sentiment Stamp/Textstempel - Hero Arts
Brads - From my stash


I hope you like my card, maybe it will inspire you to step outside of your comfort zone too!!!
Ich hoffe, meine Karte gefällt euch und sie inspiriert euch, auch einmal die gewohnten Pfade zu verlassen.

Thanks for visiting our blog today.
Vielen Dank für den Besuch auf unserem Blog.
Hugs
Penni
X

2 comments:

Brenda said...

hi.
your card is beautiful!
nice color work!
greets Brenda

Anonymous said...

stunning Penni ... simply lovely!